Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over East Fork Of Grand River on 290th Street
- Gentry County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1994
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 160.1 ft.
Total length: 184.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.29307, -94.35445 (decimal degrees)
40°17'35" N, 94°21'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/384878/4461165 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Albany North
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 2
- Inventory number
- BH 40259 (Bridgehunter.com ID)