Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Low-water bridge over Meramec River on Thurman Lake Road
- Crawford County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1977
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.97784, -91.45646 (decimal degrees)
37°58'40" N, 91°27'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/635563/4204480 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Indian Springs
- Land survey
- T. 38 N., R. 5 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14410 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 70222 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com