Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Lamine River on Dilthey Road
- Cooper County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1990
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 180.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 17.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.84930, -93.03723 (decimal degrees)
38°50'57" N, 93°02'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/496769/4300054 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Clifton City
- Land survey
- T. 47 N., R. 19 W., Sec. 17
- Inventory number
- BH 38576 (Bridgehunter.com ID)