Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Petite Saline Creek on Kliethermes Drive
- Cooper County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Span length: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.72847, -92.86597 (decimal degrees)
38°43'42" N, 92°51'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/511650/4286653 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 46 N., R. 18 W., Sec. 23
- Inventory number
- BH 21350 (Bridgehunter.com ID)