KCCC&StJ - Crockett Creek Bridge
Still used for farm vehicle access.
Built by the The Kansas City, Clay County, and St. Joseph Interurban Railway which started construction in 1911 and opened in 1913. Robert P. Woods of Indianapolis, consulting engineer. Operation ceased in March 1933.
- Luten arch bridge over Crockett Creek on KC, CC & St. J Interurban
- Clay County, Missouri
- Open to authorized vehicles only
- Originally carried the Kansas City, Clay County, & St. Joseph Interurban
- - Robert P. Woods of Indianapolis, Indiana (Consulting Engineer)
- - Interurban
- Kansas City, Clay County & St. Joseph Railway (KCCC&StJ)
- Luten arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.30376, -94.32195 (decimal degrees)
39°18'14" N, 94°19'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/386018/4351318 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 18
- 770 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 58308 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 6, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Rail-to-road"
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com