Fishing River 3rd Street Bridge
Photo taken by Clark Vance in November 2013
BH Photo #269506
Acquired from Jackson County, MO from its original location over Indian Creek at 103rd and State Line.
- Pony truss bridge over Fishing River on 3rd Street
- Clay County, Missouri
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Relocated here 1969
- Parker pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.8 ft.
Total length: 120.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.31363, -94.29545 (decimal degrees)
39°18'49" N, 94°17'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/388319/4352381 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 17
- 750 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 024-293000.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 21166 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21289 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 14, 2020: New photos from Clark Vance
- December 27, 2016: New Street View added by Clark Vance
- October 25, 2015: New photos from Neil Krout
- November 3, 2013: New photos from Clark Vance
- April 1, 2012: New Street View added by Clark Vance
- Little Blue Bridge (Same design) - One of many similar pony trusses built for Jackson County in the early '30s.
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Neil Krout - kickinpony [dot] 66 [at] gmail [dot] com