Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Clear Creek on Jesse James Farm Road
- Clay County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1993
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 108.9 ft.
Total length: 198.2 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.35865, -94.33719 (decimal degrees)
39°21'31" N, 94°20'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/384795/4357430 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 31 W., Sec. 36
- Inventory number
- BH 40206 (Bridgehunter.com ID)