Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Branch of Blue Creek on Blue Creek Road
- Christian County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.83167, -93.08806 (decimal degrees)
36°49'54" N, 93°05'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/492147/4076202 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 25
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24274 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55175 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com