Crawford Creek Bridge
Remains of concrete abutment
Opposite side has no remains visible in heavy undergrowth. There is a pile of concrete rubble and tree limbs in the location.
Photo taken by Clark Vance in August 2011
BH Photo #207939
As of August 2011 the bridge is gone and a ford is downstream. The east bank has a pile of tree limbs and concrete rubble, the west bank has the concrete abutment, heavily overgrown.
- Pony truss bridge over Crawford Creek on E. 227th Street
- Cass County, Missouri
- Built 1910 by the Canton Bridge Co.
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pin-connected, 4-panel Pratt half-hip pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.70050, -94.14920 (decimal degrees)
38°42'02" N, 94°08'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/400069/4284168 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- East Lynne
- Land survey
- T. 45 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 17
- Inventory numbers
- MO 019-165000.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 43237 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 7, 2011: Updated by Clark Vance: Changed to lost
- August 15, 2009: Added by James Baughn