Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Auxvasse Creek on CR 156
- Callaway County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 1992
Length of largest span: 132.9 ft.
Total length: 150.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.95300, -91.85180 (decimal degrees)
38°57'11" N, 91°51'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/599491/4312187 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory number
- BH 40104 (Bridgehunter.com ID)