Frisco - Hoffman Hollow Bridge
This bridge carried the St. Louis-San Francisco (Frisco) Railroad's Line from Nash, MO to Hoxie, AR. This portion of the route, from Nash to Pocahontas, AR, was abandoned on December 1, 1965.
- Abandoned wooden trestle northeast of Rombauer next to CR 575
- Butler County, Missouri
- Abandoned, with most of deck missing.
- - St. Louis-San Francisco Railway (SLSF; Frisco)
- Timber stringer
- Also called
St. Francis River
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.86026, -90.26861 (decimal degrees)
36°51'37" N, 90°16'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/743498/4082853 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 26 N., R. 7 E., Sec. 35
- Inventory number
- BH 20959 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- March 26, 2005: Posted new photos, changed name