Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost bridge over Cane Creek on CR 472 southwest of Poplar Bluff off Route M
- Butler County, Missouri
- Replaced by a concrete span
- Built or relocated here in 1972; replaced 1992
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 145.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.71530, -90.49526 (decimal degrees)
36°42'55" N, 90°29'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/723710/4066214 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 5 E., Sec. 23
- Inventory number
- BH 20946 (Bridgehunter.com ID)