Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Small arch bridge over a branch of Horseshoe Lake on Bluff Road in St. Joseph
- St. Joseph, Buchanan County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 29.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.67556, -94.89139 (decimal degrees)
39°40'32" N, 94°53'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/337953/4395798 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 36 W., Sec. 12
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 011-191000.2 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 18582 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 20919 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com