Lincoln Creek CR 70 Bridge
Photo taken by Neil Krout in June 2021
BH Photo #500162
Steel Stringer with Wooden Deck. It appears that previous bridge iron was reused for stringer supports. Some wood piers remain, from previous bridge.
- Steel stringer bridge over Lincoln Creek on County Rd 70
- Andrew County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Span length: 120.0 ft.
Total length: 120.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.98882, -94.96405 (decimal degrees)
39°59'20" N, 94°57'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/332316/4428363 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 60 N R. 36 W Sec. 29
- 870 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 93409 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 13, 2021: Updated by Dave King: Added categories "One-lane traffic", "Wooden deck"
- June 13, 2021: New photos from Neil Krout
- Neil Krout - kickinpony [dot] 66 [at] gmail [dot] com