Ditch No. 75 Bridge
Not 100% sure about this location but it looks more likely than the pin site in the NBI.
- Pony truss bridge over Ditch No. 75 on CR 333
- Polk County, Minnesota
- Unknown status; likely demolished 2006
- Built ca. 1925
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 57.7 ft.
Total length: 61.7 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.10751, -97.04211 (decimal degrees)
48°06'27" N, 97°02'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/645743/5330103 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Oslo SE
- Inventory numbers
- MN L7553 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 20542 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 24, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Corrected GPS coords and changed to unknown status, though it looks like it has probably been demolished