Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rock Creek on CR 50
- Otter Tail County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
Length of largest span: 13.8 ft.
Total length: 17.4 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.39083, -95.37028 (decimal degrees)
46°23'27" N, 95°22'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/317762/5140203 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Deer Creek
- Inventory numbers
- MN L0905 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 20533 (Bridgehunter.com ID)