BNSF Buffalo River Bridge (1)
13 span steel trestle 55' above Buffalo River on double track BNSF line
- Deck plate girder bridge over Buffalo River on BNSF Railway
- Manitoba Junction, Clay County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- 13 span steel viaduct
Length of largest span: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 196.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.90690, -96.24543 (decimal degrees)
46°54'25" N, 96°14'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/709776/5198502 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 54598 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 20, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added category "Ballasted Deck"
- November 25, 2012: Added by John Marvig