BNSF - Huson Bridge
Information from Great Northern Railway bridge records at the Minnesota Historical Society. Reportedly 124 feet above ground.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Unnamed Creek/Coulee on BNSF Railway
- Carlton County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1896, approached Added 1925
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Great Northern Railway (GN)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 754.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.62335, -92.34386 (decimal degrees)
46°37'24" N, 92°20'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/550232/5163518 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 58436 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 15, 2013: Added by John Marvig