BNSF - State Line Creek Bridge
Information from Great Northern Railway bridge records at the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Deck plate girder bridge over State Line Creek on BNSF Railway
- Carlton County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1942
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Great Northern Railway (GN)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 52.0 ft.
Total length: 259.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.49230, -92.29864 (decimal degrees)
46°29'32" N, 92°17'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/553824/5148986 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86417 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 19, 2019: Added by John Marvig