CNW - Cottonwood River Bridge
Dotson Railroad Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in January 2013
BH Photo #247404
Build date provided by C&NW bridge records at the Chicago & North Western Railway Historical Society archives
- Quadrangular lattice through truss bridge over Cottonwood River on Abandoned CNW Railroad
- Brown County, Minnesota
- Built 1910
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Dakota, Minnesota, & Eastern Railroad (DME)
- Quadrangular lattice through truss
Length of largest span: 160.0 ft.
Total length: 442.0 ft.
- Also called
- Dotson Railroad Bridge
CNW - Bridge #610
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.20035, -95.07753 (decimal degrees)
44°12'01" N, 95°04'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/333996/4896224 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sanborn NE
- Inventory number
- BH 51271 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 23, 2019: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from C&NW Bridge Records
- January 26, 2013: New photos from John Marvig
- August 10, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added category "railroad"
- February 17, 2012: Essay added by John Marvig
- February 12, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added categories "Skewed", "Abandoned"