C&NW - Blue Earth River Bridge (Old)
Contained three spans of two parallel single track bridges. Build date supplied by Annual Report of the Chicago, Minneapolis St. Paul & Omaha Railroad.
- Lost Quadrangular lattice through truss bridge over Blue Earth River on Chicago & North Western Railway
- Mankato, Blue Earth County, Minnesota
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1891
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railway (CMO)
- Dakota, Minnesota, & Eastern Railroad (DME)
- Quadrangular lattice through truss
Length of largest span: 450.0 ft.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
- Also called
- C&NW Bridge #423
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.15740, -94.03472 (decimal degrees)
44°09'27" N, 94°02'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/417261/4889875 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81668 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 23, 2018: Added by John Marvig