Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Stony Creek on North Stony Creek Road
- Monroe County, Michigan
- Built 1900
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 78.7 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.01389, -83.40177 (decimal degrees)
42°00'50" N, 83°24'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/301128/4654109 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 58301H00002B020 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 20166 (Bridgehunter.com ID)