Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Otter Creek on Strasburg Road
- Monroe County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1996
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 33.8 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.87528, -83.51278 (decimal degrees)
41°52'31" N, 83°30'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/291484/4638981 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 58200038000B020 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 07240 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20172 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com