Bachmayer Park--Ellis Park Bridge
From Bachmayer Park pavilion
Photo taken by Paul Plassman in May 2018
BH Photo #503795
Unusual timber arch bridge located just upstream from the Blissfield Triple Bridge.
- Timber arch bridge over River Raisin on Pedestrian path
- Blissfield, Lenawee County, Michigan
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1977-1978; rehabilitated and handicap-accessible ramps added 2018
- - H. Glenn Sliker
- Timber through arch with timber stringer approach ramps
Length of largest span: 130.3 ft.
Total length: 133.1 ft.
Deck width: 5.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.83262, -83.86761 (decimal degrees)
41°49'57" N, 83°52'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/261878/4635168 (zone/easting/northing)
- 675 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 94023 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 21, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added dimensions
- August 22, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman
- Paul Plassman
- Lenconnect - Article about 2018 rehab