Pere Marquette - Ionia Bridge (Old)
1 150' span, 3 130' spans. Total length is an estimate.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Grand River on Pere Marquette Railroad
- Ionia, Ionia County, Michigan
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1881; Replaced 1914
- - Detroit Bridge & Iron Works of Detroit, Michigan
- - Pere Marquette Railway (PM)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 540.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.97700, -85.03069 (decimal degrees)
42°58'37" N, 85°01'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/660577/4760141 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 73648 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 22, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added dimensions
- September 14, 2016: Added by Luke