Lickley Road Bridge
Northwest oblique view
Photo taken by Paul Plassman in March 2018
BH Photo #504923
Likely older than the NBI default date of 1920.
- Steel stringer bridge over Newton Drain on Lickley Road
- Hillsdale County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Steel stringer with jack-arch deck
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.74403, -84.45762 (decimal degrees)
41°44'39" N, 84°27'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/711403/4624480 (zone/easting/northing)
- 885 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MINEW 03370 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 94114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 26, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman