Bark River M-35 Bridge
Photo taken by Robert Thompson in May 2012
BH Photo #232223
Riveted steel girder bridge; ornate concrete railings are crumbling.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Bark River on M-35
- Ford River, Delta County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- - C.G. Bridges
- Deck plate girder
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 38.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.57792, -87.24614 (decimal degrees)
45°34'41" N, 87°14'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/480796/5047182 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Henderson Lakes
- 590 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- MINEW 02104 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 52481 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 14, 2012: Added by Robert Thompson