Built 1912; Closed to all traffic 1984; Replaced in 1998 and dismantled
The bridge is part of Clinton County's local road system which primarily serves existing agricultural development, rural residential uses, and related traffic. The bridge is a steel Baltimore through-truss structure. It is [was] the only example of this type of bridge in Michigan. --Douglas A. Bell, AICP Consultant to the Clinton County Road Commission
Total length: 217.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Approximate latitude, longitude
+42.79250, -84.81806(decimal degrees) 42°47'33" N, 84°49'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")