Crystal Springs Street Bridge
National Register Listing photo
BH Photo #444849
Moved twice in it's 96 year history.
- Camelback pony truss bridge over Dowagiac River on Crystal Springs Street
- Cass County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923 on Telegraph Road over River Rouge; moved to M-86 over Prairie River 1938; moved to Crystal Springs Street over Dowagiac River 2018
- - BACH Steel of Holt, Michigan (2018 Relocation and Restoration)
- 5-slope Camelback pony truss
Span length: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on February 4, 2000
- Also called
- Prairie River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.92538, -86.20607 (decimal degrees)
41°55'31" N, 86°12'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/565828/4641796 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 00000044 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 82914 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 20, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- September 20, 2018: Added by Mike Kerkau