McKeown Road Bridge
Bridge that Barry County restored and turned into a park when the new bridge was built right next to it
- Pratt through truss bridge over Thornapple River on Old alignment McKeown Road
- Barry County, Michigan
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1903
- - Massillon Bridge Co. of Massillon, Ohio
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 119.0 ft.
Total length: 119.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- Sponable Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.61572, -85.23632 (decimal degrees)
42°36'57" N, 85°14'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/644649/4719649 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Maple Grove
- Inventory number
- BH 48756 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 6, 2020: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- May 10, 2011: New Street View added by Jason Smith
- May 9, 2011: Added by John Berry