Replica of the original constructed in 1761 and replaced 1934.
- Steel stringer bridge with timber supports over York River on Organug Road
- York County, Maine
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 254.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.13611, -70.66056 (decimal degrees)
43°08'10" N, 70°39'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/364948/4777268 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- York Harbor
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ME 3096 (Maine bridge number)
BH 59305 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 21, 2014: Added by K. A. Erickson