Isleboro Ferry Street-Gilkey Harbor Bridge
- Bridge over Gilkey Harbor on Isleboro Ferry Sl.
- Waldo County, Maine
- Open to traffic
- Built 2009
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.28095, -68.94283 (decimal degrees)
44°16'51" N, 68°56'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/504561/4903079 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ME 6343 (Maine bridge number)
BH 85220 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 25, 2019: Added by Dana and Kay Klein