Cambridge River Bridge
- Truss bridge over Cambridge River on East B Hill Road in Upton
- Oxford County, Maine
- Demolished and replaced with a slab of concrete.
- Built 1936
Span length: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.69051, -70.97948 (decimal degrees)
44°41'26" N, 70°58'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/343148/4950476 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- B Pond
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ME 3090 (Maine bridge number)
BH 19877 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 13, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge has been demolished and replaced.