Photo from the Maine Department of Transportation Archives
BH Photo #537129
For information on the replacement bridge on this site, Eastern River Bridge, please see Bridgehunter #19870.
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
- Lost Queenpost through truss bridge over Eastern River on RT 197
- Lincoln County, Maine
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1920; Replaced in 1936.
- Uncovered Queenpost through truss
Total length: 38.5 ft.
Deck width: 19.5 ft.
- Also called
- Eastern River Bridge (Replacement Bridge)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.08390, -69.74810 (decimal degrees)
44°05'02" N, 69°44'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/440106/4881463 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99518 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 21, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com