2011 Knickerbocker Bridge - 32-foot-wide, eight-span, 540-foot-long - the largest composite bridge in the world. Crosses the Back River on Barters Island Road, Boothbay Maine.
Photo taken by Brian Bartlett
View this photo at panoramio.com
BH Photo #272672
- Bridge over Back River on Barters Island Rd.
- Boothbay, Lincoln County, Maine
- Open to traffic
- Built 2011
- - Wyman & Simpson of Augusta, Miane
Total length: 540.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.88011, -69.66328 (decimal degrees)
43°52'48" N, 69°39'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/446715/4858770 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 58985 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 1, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- January 10, 2014: Photo imported by Brian Bartlett
- December 15, 2013: Added by Brian bartlett