Head Tide Bridge 19-08-P01x
Head Tide Bridge
Photo from the Maine Department of Transportation Archives
BH Photo #537134
This bridge had extensive repairs done in 1919.
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Sheepscot River on Head Tide Road
- Lincoln County, Maine
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Unknown date of construction; Replaced in 1949 with a steel beam bridge
- Boxed Pony truss
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.11486, -69.62289 (decimal degrees)
44°06'54" N, 69°37'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/450157/4884819 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99524 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 22, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com