Dock Road Bridge 19-08-P03x
Dock Road Bridge
Photo from the Donovan and Kane Collection
BH Photo #537133
For information on the Dock Road Bridge, replacement bridge built in 1936, please see Bridgehunter #19869.
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Sheepscot River on Dock Road
- Lincoln County, Maine
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1898; Replaced in 1936 by a steel pony truss.
- Boxed Pony truss.
Bridge had two clear spans of 32.5' and 56.83'.
Length of largest span: 56.8 ft.
Deck width: 14.3 ft.
- Also called
- Puddledock Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.10410, -69.60700 (decimal degrees)
44°06'15" N, 69°36'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/451419/4883614 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99523 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 22, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com