ST - Kennebec River Bridge (1910)
This bridge replaced an earlier Maine Central bridge at the same location, a four span Pratt through truss. One of the spans of the former wound up on a crossing of the Sheepscot River, near Whitefield on the Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway.
- November 6, 2019: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- January 4, 2015: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- June 26, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- December 11, 2013: Photo imported by Brian bartlett
- December 5, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added photograph
- December 5, 2013: Added by K. A. Erickson