Walton Mill Bridge 19-04-P13x
Walton Mill Bridge
Photo from the Maine Department of Transportation Archives
BH Photo #537103
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
- Pony truss bridge over Temple Stream on An abandoned alignment of Morrison Hill Road
- Franklin County, Maine
- Inundated - Site of bridge is under waters of Temple Dam Reservoir.
- Unknown date of construction; Bridge lost in 1948 when Temple Dam and Reservoir was built.
- Boxed Pony truss
Total length: 135.7 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Also called
- Metcalf Mills Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.66030, -70.16570 (decimal degrees)
44°39'37" N, 70°09'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/407583/4945876 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99502 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 21, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com