Randall Covered Bridge 19-02-P02x
Photo from the Maine Department of Transportation Archives
BH Photo #537181
For information on the replacement bridge, Fish Stream Bridge, please see Bridgehunter #76988
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
- Lost Pony truss bridge over West Branch Mattawamkeag on Old Patten Road
- Aroostook County, Maine
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1845; Replaced in 1921
- Boxed Pony truss
Length of largest span: 47.0 ft.
Total length: 52.6 ft.
Deck width: 16.5 ft.
- Also called
- Fish Stream Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.01456, -68.28313 (decimal degrees)
46°00'52" N, 68°16'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/555494/5095915 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 22, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com