Rating:
No votes cast

Littlefield's Bridge

Photo 

Littlefield's Bridge AKA No Name Brook Bridge

Photo from the Maine Department of Transportation Archives

BH Photo #536839

Street View 

Description 

This bridge was built by the Town of Lisbon, Maine. It was replaced with a steel pony truss bridge in 1925. For information on the later replacement bridge (No Name Brook Bridge) please see Bridgehunter #60130.

Some of this information from lostbridges.org

Facts 

Overview
Lost Other pony truss bridge over No Name Brook on Littlefield Road
Location
Lisbon, Androscoggin County, Maine
Status
Replaced by a new bridge
History
Unsure of construction date; Replaced in 1925.
Builder
- Town of Lisbon, Maine
Design
Boxed pony truss
Dimensions
Length of largest span: 46.0 ft.
Total length: 53.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.5 ft.
Also called
Kelley Bridge
No Name Brook Bridge
Approximate latitude, longitude
+44.04624, -70.11441   (decimal degrees)
44°02'46" N, 70°06'52" W   (degrees°minutes'seconds")
Approximate UTM coordinates
19/410722/4877612 (zone/easting/northing)
Inventory number
BH 99399 (Bridgehunter.com ID)

Update Log 

  • July 17, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler

Sources 

  • Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com