Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Burnt Mill Branch on Bethel Road
- Wicomico County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1967
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 33.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.40222, -75.35750 (decimal degrees)
38°24'08" N, 75°21'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/468784/4250535 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 19802 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com