Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Beaver Creek on Barnes Road
- Boonsboro, Washington County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906; rehabilitated 2010
- Concrete rigid frame
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.53944, -77.69944 (decimal degrees)
39°32'22" N, 77°41'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/268019/4380121 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 87144 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com