Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Tonoloway Creek on Tollgate Ridge Road in Hancock
- Washington County, Maryland
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1916
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69833, -78.15667 (decimal degrees)
39°41'54" N, 78°09'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/743789/4398141 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 19801 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2006)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)