Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over East Branch of Rock Creek on MD 363
- Somerset County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1976
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 38.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.18722, -75.90778 (decimal degrees)
38°11'14" N, 75°54'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 19759 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com