Queen Anne Bridge
All Locked Up
BH Photo #126755
Bridge is owned by either Prince George's County and Anne Arundel County, Md.; the Maryland State Highway Administration; or the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC).
- Abandoned Pratt pony truss bridge over Patuxent River on Queen Anne Bridge Rd in Town of Queen Anne (Hardesty)
- Prince George's County, Maryland, and Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- - Dean & Westbrook of New York, New York
- Pratt pony truss built with Phoenix columns
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.89518, -76.67629 (decimal degrees)
38°53'43" N, 76°40'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/354628/4306480 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 37886 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 28, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Wrought Iron"
- March 1, 2013: Updated by Andy Peters: Added category "Phoenix columns"
- February 27, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Corrected builders to the prexisting category. "deleted" the new category.
- February 27, 2013: Updated by Andy Peters: changes design to "Pratt through truss"; adds year built, name of builder, description
- February 26, 2013: New photos from Andy Peters
- October 26, 2008: Added by James Gonzalski