Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Crabtree Creek on Savage River Road
- Garrett County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.50417, -79.15528 (decimal degrees)
39°30'15" N, 79°09'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 19702 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com