Crum Road Bridge
Disassembled and awaiting reconstruction in Heritage park in Walkersville, MD
- Bowstring pony truss bridge originally over Israel Creek on Crum Road
- Frederick County, Maryland
- Replaced by new bridge, Relocated to Heritage Park in Walkersville
- Built 1880; dissassembled in 1994
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Bowstring pony truss
Span length: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 28, 1978
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.47432, -77.34042 (decimal degrees)
39°28'28" N, 77°20'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/298688/4372028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 78001463 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 44816 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 9, 2010: Added by Robert Stephenson