Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over Big Pipe Creek on Saw Mill Road
- Carroll County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1974; rehabilitated 2008
- Bailey (?) pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 73.2 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.66167, -77.00833 (decimal degrees)
39°39'42" N, 77°00'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/327719/4392134 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 87151 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com