Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Big Pipe Creek on MD 97
- Carroll County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 78.7 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.66723, -77.01987 (decimal degrees)
39°40'02" N, 77°01'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/326743/4392774 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 87149 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com